April 29, 2008

Yay! I made a card!

Well, tonight was my first night stamping in weeks - way too long!! Ughhh. Last weekend didn't go as planned, and I still wasn't feeling well, so I didn't get down there. Now my workshop is coming up quick and I'm under pressure to get things prepared again, seems I can never plan ahead. I'm such a procrastinator!!

I did get a card made tonight, and it was pretty much a total case, but I love how it turned out and it felt so good just to ink up some stamps after so long! It's too late to take pics of it now, but I will try to do that tomorrow, but am not sure I can post it yet, as it may be one of the workshop projects, but I'm not sure yet. I did play around a long time tonight with a new technique I want to demonstrate, but was not very successful, it was frustrating. Maybe tomorrow it will go better.

Anyway, just wanted to check in and let you know I'm still here and still struggling with this darn cough/cold and still struggling to get back into stamping mode and still struggling to learn how to use my camera better!

I'll be back soon with something to look at. Take care everyone.

No comments: